Tuesday 23 June 2015

My fabrics are on my website


I have spent a lovely day photographing my fabric and I am pleased to say it is now on my website and available to buy! Hooray!


Here is the Blush.


It's really pretty.




And here is the Teal.




And here is the charcoal.




Samples are available too so you can match your colours.

Now my eyes are square from hours on the computer. It's just too much fun pinning new images to Pinterest (new fabric board) and sharing them everywhere I can think of! Please feel free to take over from me. I need to go and cook my tea :)

2 comments:

rossichka said...

They are all lovely! BLUSH is my favourite.:)Hot Summer hugs!

Joshua Price said...

Those prints are very adorable, I hope a lot of your viewers show interest in them. Anyway, it’s great to know that you’ve put up your own site. This is good for self-branding, and attracting possible clients. Thanks for sharing this with us. All the best!


Joshua Price @ Branding First Inc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...