Thursday 20 September 2012

Flying the nest


My beautiful girl has flown the nest. I have been dreading this for a long time. She is one of the best people I  know and I couldn't imagine not having her around everyday.

But she's not far away and I have a lovely image of her in her gold sparkly plimsolls exploring her new city, making new friends, baking buns in her student kitchen, learning stuff....she needs this adventure. 

I just found this letter in my big box of photos.
How the tables have turned!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a precious thing to find. When we pick those little gems up and decide to save them we have no idea really how important they'll be in the future.
Be of stout heart Hannah....

rossichka said...

Oh, so that day has already come?... There's a Chinese proverb, saying that children are guests at their homes. C'est la vie!
Dear Hannah, I hope your clever, beautiful "dorter"(!) will be happy, discovering her own way through life! Besides, it's so calming to know she's near...

Jess said...

Oh my eyes are stinging with tears and I'm at work! The only consolation we have it that they're happy to leave and excited to begiin their new life. But I know just how you feel.
Jess xx

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this short video to discover a strange secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...