Friday 15 April 2011

My new Wall!


This week I built a wall! Well actually I didn't build it myself, joiner Paul (JP Rennovations) did that and I am celebrating it's arrival. Since I moved to the new shop I haven't had anywhere to display my wall panels so they've been sadly hiding away in a cupboard all this time. This wall is especially for my wall panels. As it turned out I only had the seed pod one left so I thought it was about time I made some new ones....worth it now I have somewhere to put them. So here is a new one which I called 'Spring' which is a collection of Snowdrops and Paperwhites

The one at the top with all the dandelions is new too. I hope my new wall inspires many more!

6 comments:

made at green view said...

Your wall looks brilliant and I love the wall lights. I definitely need a trip to Radiance for some inspiration soon!

Unknown said...

looks fantastic, love the new designs.

TIKA said...

Looks realy great!

Unknown said...

looks beautiful! you really are amazing!

Hannah Nunn said...

I'm happy that you all approve of my wall! It continues to please me! (small things eh)

busma said...

I really like your wall lamps. They look just as nice as your table lamps!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...