Sunday 13 December 2009

Happy Lights


At Radiance I am surrounded by lots of beautiful lights everyday and I can't bring them all home because our flat is too little! But I did have to bring home a set of the new lanterns that I got in last week because they are delightful. We needed something on the walls around our kitchen table and these are just right. Very colouful and pretty. They won't be coming down again after Christmas. They are definitely for all year round!

Sorry I've not been blogging much. I've been flat out making lamps in the Hannah Nunn lamp factory! Every day I feel like Santa Claus going down to the post office with bags of parcels. Theres going to be quite a few lamps under Christmas trees dotted around the world and that makes me VERY happy! :) Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

these are beautiful happy lights ...
wish you great Xmas time !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...