Tuesday 17 November 2009

Missing You

I'm having a really busy time. Probably busier than ever before. I am really happy about this. My businesses are working and all my hard work is paying off and that is very satisfying indeed. I feel somewhat challenged though and I'm running to keep up every day. I miss the simple things like being here and blogging and taking pretty pictures to share. I'm on full capacity with a brain full of things that need my attention and despite my mindmaps and to do lists I'm forgetting to do things that I've said I'll do and I don't like that! It's not like me. My studio is chaotic and feeling too small. It kind of doubles up as Radiance storage and with all the extra stock for Christmas I feel squeezed and somedays like I'm drowning in cardboard and I spend my days moving things around just so that I can work.

Perhaps I need extra help...but where would I fit someone else? Perhaps I need to delegate some jobs...but which ones? There are so many things to think about...and I feel rather too busy to think about much!

It's all growth I know. Robert keeps me posotive. He said the other day that it's just something else I need to apply my creativity to. That was nice as he made me remember that I am creative and I would find a way.....he made me see things in a brighter light.

So if my blog is quiet that's why, that's what's going on. Oooh feel much better now for sharing...

Thankyou!

4 comments:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Thanks for sharing! Yes, November is definitely not for wimps is it! Full on, heads down, putting up with stuff we ordinarily wouldn't...enjoy it to the end!

Whitney-Anne Baker said...

It's good to rant and actually acknowledge that even though we've chosen to do this creative business thing, there are times when it all gets a bit too much. Be Zen-like and think . . this to will pass!!

Helen said...

I think I know exactly how you feel! You do a brilliant job anyway, if that helps!

lotta said...

Thank you for ranting. I know exactly how it feels being pulled in too many directions. I am happy that you are doing well, and maybe one day the right helper will come your way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...